Onboard Web2 and Web3 players to your game with Babylon Wallet.
Balthazar original research.
Check out Balthazar’s original research reports and insights into the NFT gaming metaverse.
- This upcoming decentralized NFT game brings a futuristic racing experience into the metaverse. In this research report, we will be dissecting all the information we could find about Nitro League, primarily based on their webpage, whitepaper, and social media channels.
- Apart from the rarity of cars, there are also different classes or types. There are six in total, and each class is derived from the unique talent and technology offered by one of the six nations.
- Nitro League also has a breeding mechanic called Fusion Cloning. This works to create more playable cars that will enable more players to get into the game over time. Cloning will be one of the most sought-after activities in the game, as it will see new vehicle NFTs minted that will have stats more valuable than the genesis cars.
- Future planned updates include factions and Player vs. Player (PvP) elements. The economic model in the game is supposed to incentivize recruitment of new operatives, repetitive play, and user-generated content through active and passive earning mechanisms.
- Some play-to-earn elements are only accessible for premium mask holders, and the masks themselves are upgradeable. In the future, you can burn your premium mask to mint a new and better mask. In addition, operatives can also build on to their masks, full-body suits, aesthetic items, and music through leveling up and acquiring in-game NFTs.
- DEFY’s roadmap for the future covers the whole of 2022 and the first half of 2023. In the first quarter of 2022, we can expect the whitepaper release, which at the time of writing seems to be in a transition state from a PDF whitepaper to a web-based whitepaper.
- Algorand’s partnership with ClimateTrade and its new CEO, saying goodbye to Sean Lee and welcoming Staci Warden.
- Gaming on the Algorand blockchain, focusing on Algorand’s entry into GameFi. Of note the $500 million borderless ALGO FUND ll, Algo Hackathon, and Alchemon, which is the first monster-collecting NFT staking, crafting, and trading card game on the Algorand Blockchain.
- Statistics, socialnomics, and the bull case for the Algorand blockchain. What can be said about Algorand’s founder, Silvio Micali, and what does Algorand’s future potentially look like?
- In this report, we present our narrative on Fantom. We discuss Fantom’s partnership with Chainlink, specifically mentioning Chainlink’s RNG (Random Number Generator) VRF. Further on, we look at gaming through Fantom, the experimental decentralised game Rarity, and Tank Wars Zone, which is a “metaverse ready” action game built on the Fantom blockchain.
- We spoke to Fantom’s CEO/CIO Michael Kong about how it is differentiating itself as an NFT ecosystem and its plans for the future.
- We analysed social volume and how Fantom may be able to close the gap between blockchain technologies and worldwide industries, and its environmental impact.
- This report covers the play-to-earn NFT game, Splinterlands. We explore the basics of the game, how it is played, what blockchain it is built on and who’s on the team.
- We will then take a look at the roadmap where we explore things that are to come. Then we continue to look at features that enable a guild and scholar model.
- This follows our thoughts on the Whitepaper, before looking into statistics.
- There are some findings in our research which are yet to be explained, but could point to things coming down the line. We discuss these findings before we share our outlook on the game.
- Towards the end, we dive into the economics of the game and look into the opportunity, yield, and tokenomics.
- In this article we will take a look at the upcoming NFT play-to-earn (P2E) petaverse game, Dogamí. We will take a look at everything Dogamí, and why we think it is one of the most promising upcoming P2E games.
- We will be continuously updating this article as more information is released and as we are closing in on both the beta launch and Petaverse launch.
- In December 2021 Ubisoft announced that they will be launching NFTs on the Tezos blockchain.
- Tezos is a PoS (Proof of Stake) blockchain with self-amending protocols. It is in essence what Ethereum wants to be, but has not yet achieved.
- The amount of contract calls has increased massively in 2021 month-to-month, while gas fees have been reduced. An explanation for this could be that they reduced their transaction energy consumption by 70%.