Balthazar is launching its public token sale soon. Join our waitlist for instructions on how to participate.Register here
Balthazar original research.
Check out Balthazar’s original research reports and insights into the NFT gaming metaverse.
- This report covers the play-to-earn NFT game, Splinterlands. We explore the basics of the game, how it is played, what blockchain it is built on and who’s on the team.
- We will then take a look at the roadmap where we explore things that are to come. Then we continue to look at features that enable a guild and scholar model.
- This follows our thoughts on the Whitepaper, before looking into statistics.
- There are some findings in our research which are yet to be explained, but could point to things coming down the line. We discuss these findings before we share our outlook on the game.
- Towards the end, we dive into the economics of the game and look into the opportunity, yield, and tokenomics.
- In this article we will take a look at the upcoming NFT play-to-earn (P2E) petaverse game, Dogamí. We will take a look at everything Dogamí, and why we think it is one of the most promising upcoming P2E games.
- We will be continuously updating this article as more information is released and as we are closing in on both the beta launch and Petaverse launch.
- In December 2021 Ubisoft announced that they will be launching NFTs on the Tezos blockchain.
- Tezos is a PoS (Proof of Stake) blockchain with self-amending protocols. It is in essence what Ethereum wants to be, but has not yet achieved.
- The amount of contract calls has increased massively in 2021 month-to-month, while gas fees have been reduced. An explanation for this could be that they reduced their transaction energy consumption by 70%.