Onboard Web2 and Web3 players to your game with Babylon Wallet.
Balthazar original research.
Check out Balthazar’s original research reports and insights into the NFT gaming metaverse.
- Guild of Guardians is a multiplayer mobile RPG where players build their teams to take on challenges in dungeons for loot, resources, and rewards. The game sets out to disrupt the mobile gaming industry by being one of the first games to bridge web2 gamers over to web3 successfully.
- The game is being developed by Stepico Games and published by Immutable. The track record of these companies gives us faith in the developmental capabilities of the team on both the blockchain and game dev sides.
- Guild of Guardians’ primary economic token is called Gems. The token is issued on Ethereum as an ERC-20 token. Players can earn Gems for free by playing and participating in the game and must spend gems whenever a new NFT is minted. Thus, redistributing Gems back into the reward pool for players.
- The Harvest is a fast-paced third-person shooter focusing on competitive team PVP. The game is set in a world with rich lore and multiple civilizations competing for ‘essence,’ the most sought-after resource in the universe.
- The game is blockchain agnostic regarding its NFTs, where the first launch sold out on Solana, and another one is coming up on BSC. There is still no information on which blockchain will host the native token or currency.
- The team behind the game has lots of relevant experience in game development. Where some of the staff have worked with companies like Sony and Ubisoft. The Harvest is currently hiring, as there are eight open positions on the team across the fields of engineering, art & design, and business development.
- Moonray is a Play-2-Earn 3rd-person action RPG game from Moonray PBC built on the Ethereum blockchain. The game is set in a sci-fi-themed world, letting players play and progress through beautiful landscapes while exploring a vast, surreal, creative, open world. The game is built in Unreal Engine 5.
- The game developers are passionate about PvP combat and large, expansive MMO worlds. In Moonray, you’ll level up your character, weapons, and items with the possibility of trading on the Moonrays Ethereum NFT marketplace.
- Even though the gameplay might look like your standard hack-and-slash game, the developers have been evident that they want to make a competitive game where you have to see your opportunities and not always rush in. This game is PvP based; thusly, the player has to make good decisions based on their game knowledge and game sense.
- Shrapnel is a P2E competitive first-person shooter (FPS) game that lets players have their creative take on the game, including skins, map creations, and more. The player joins the fight in The Zone, looking for new and exotic materials.
- Shrapnel’s token genesis event created 3 billion SHRAP tokens as the total supply, which is hard-capped and won’t ever increase. The whitepaper also states that there will not be made or minted other tradable permits.
- The team behind Shrapnel has got immense experience within the gaming scene, with members from companies such as; Microsoft, EA, 343 Industries, Treyarch, and more, this team shines, and in addition to their high count of advisors and partners, this project is on track for success.
- Sky Frontier is an anime-style NFT MMORPG with hunting focus from the company BIGBANG, Sky Frontier Fantasy Battle. It’s built for PC and mobile, and is a free-to-play game set in a fantasy world where players hunt flying whales from their airship.
- The tokens and NFTs are launched on Binance Smart Chain which seems to be a trend for anime-style games. As we’ve seen many of them on the Binance NFT Launchpad. Up until now there have been two NFT sales, with a third in the pipeline if the teasers are to be believed.
- The team behind Sky Frontier resides in the company BIGBANG, which has 16 employees. The founders have experience from companies such as Konami, and years of experience in the mobile gaming industry.
- Kitsumon is a P2E game with breeding, farming, and MOBA features. The game wants you to breed forth a strong Kitsu which players then take to the Battle Arena to fight it out MOBA style in either 3v3 or 5v5 matches.
- Kitsumon operates with a dual token economy where $KMC is the exclusive currency token. The in-game currency is called KANDY, and is purely for in-game purposes. It also acts as a buffer to market volatility that traded tokens bring. $KMC is to be found on the Polygon Layer-2 blockchain solution for Ethereum.
- The team behind Kitsumon got experience within software development, blockchain, and marketing. They have a high count of partners and integrations, and in their NFT sales they managed to sell out everything in a relatively short time.
- Rebel Bots is a P2E cross-platform card battle game from Xoilium Ltd. The game is set in a sci-fi-themed game world and lets players play and progress in single- and multiplayer modes. Players build armies of robots to compete against other players for valuable Xoil.
- The team envision a gaming franchise of blockchain games built on their Rebel Bots brand. They want players to be able to use their character NFTs throughout all of their franchise games within the Rebel Bots metaverse. The focus is on the social aspect of gaming, and they cater to casual and competitive players.
- The game builds on the Polygon blockchain solution which is a Layer-2 scaling solution for Ethereum. The game has a dual token economy comprising the $RBLS governance token and XOIL in-game token. The NFTs and $RBLS token will be on-chain.
- DOGAMÍ is a play-and-earn, metaverse-ready, virtual companion, which is a cross between a game and lifestyle app for mobile. Players will care for their pet Dogamí through its different phases in life, and play, compete, earn and socialise through the game.
- DOGAMÍ has a single-token economy with the Petaverse-native currency $DOGA representing the energy generated through the pet and owner bond. $DOGA has several “burn mechanics’,“ and is recycled back into the game. It also has a capped supply of 1 billion tokens.
- The team behind DOGAMÍ is well experienced in entrepreneurship and web3 projects. Building a pet game for mobile utilising NFTs positions them at the intersection of three major global trends making it a great business opportunity. The game leverages the Tezos blockchain ecosystem for both its $DOGA token and NFTs, setting it up for long term sustainability and growth through Tezos’ fast transaction speed, low cost, and eco-friendly operation.