Onboard Web2 and Web3 players to your game with Babylon Wallet.
See our current openings!
Job Title: Principal Engineer
Company: Balthazar DAO
Location: Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney
Discover an extraordinary opportunity to join Balthazar DAO, playing a pivotal role in delivering our crypto wallet and gaming ecosystem to our devoted community of players and game studios. As a Principal Engineer preferably based in Hong Kong, Singapore or Sydney, you’ll be part of a distributed team that embraces our core values and embodies our vision for a more equitable gaming industry.
At Balthazar DAO, we believe in owning what we do and taking absolute responsibility for our work. We encourage our team to think wildly, unleashing limitless creativity and problem-solving skills to make a lasting impact on the decentralized gaming ecosystem. Our engineers work with an aggressive commitment to our mission, relentlessly pursuing goals and finding innovative solutions.
Collaboration is essential to our success. We get it done together, working as a cohesive unit to achieve our shared goals. Embracing a DAO-first mentality, we make ego-free decisions and prioritize our collective vision. We also believe in the power of self-improvement, constantly striving to do better and evolve towards excellence.
As a Principal Engineer, you’ll be at the heart of our mission to accelerate the revolution of a more equitable gaming industry by building a state-of-the-art crypto gaming experience. Your expertise will help shape the future of gaming and empower developers to create easy-to-play blockchain games, ultimately transforming the industry and giving gamers control over their assets.
- Reporting to the CTO, lead the development and architecture of our cutting-edge crypto products which include our gaming wallet, NFT trading and lending, development engine integrations, and decentralised node network ensuring it embodies our values and ethos.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other engineers, to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions for the decentralized gaming ecosystem.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to the engineering team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Stay ahead of emerging trends in blockchain, web3, gaming, and cryptocurrency, incorporating groundbreaking ideas and technologies into our products and services.
- Drive the adoption of best practices in software development, testing, and deployment, ensuring the scalability and maintainability of our solutions.
- Professional software development experience, with a strong focus on blockchain, web3, or related technologies in a high performing team environment.
- Experience in developing and maintaining libraries or other tools that are utilised by other developers.
- Deep understanding of blockchain principles, smart contracts, decentralized applications (dApps).
- Experience with front-end and back-end development, API design, and database management.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills, including documentation and visualisation of ideas
- Passion for gaming and a strong desire to make a positive impact on the industry.
- Preferably, experience with working on low-level code such as blockchain node software
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an interview. The selection process will take place within the next two weeks.
Join our passionate team of trailblazers and help shape the future of gaming by creating innovative, decentralized solutions that empower gamers worldwide. At Balthazar DAO, we are more than just a company, we are a community united by our shared vision for a more equitable gaming industry. Come build the future with us!