Onboard Web2 and Web3 players to your game with Babylon Wallet.
Tech Tree System
- Should players be allowed to spend health, resources, durability, and proficiency to unlock the tech tree?
- It can be a prerequisite for advanced durability items and some metal loops.
- It can be linked with the guild system to generate more combinability.
- A maximum limit should be designed and players should be allowed to shuffle resources multiple times.
- Similarly, since it is difficult to accumulate durable goods in the game process, should players be allowed to unlock different achievements and use them as prerequisites for some later gameplay?
- It feels more like a gimmick, only able to improve retention, but unable to stimulate continuous resource consumption.
- Should the achievement system be put on the chain and allow external companies to airdrop resources and information?
Guild + Financial System
- Should we allow the establishment of guild organizations that can issue coins, bonds, and control game resources by paying fees to financial control + prosecutor’s office? This will greatly increase consumption and trading volume of financial products.
- Do we need to open interfaces and allow players to design on-chain contracts.
- Should players be allowed to directly enter the state-owned enterprise category and form competition through organization?
Map Occupation and Construction
- Should high-end unowned maps be opened up for players (organizations) to occupy (with huge risks), and a series of rental possibilities be opened up for them (licenses, resource monopolies, etc.)?
- Should all players (organizations) be allowed to build public infrastructure similar to Death Stranding on the map, and collect rent/allow themselves to be attacked by bounty hunters? Their visibility should be opened according to server activity and game progress.
State-Owned Enterprise Recycling System
- Should high-end unowned maps be opened up to allow players (organizations) to occupy them (with huge risks), and to open up a series of possible rentals (licenses, resource monopolies, etc.)?
- Should all players (organizations) be allowed to build public infrastructure similar to that in Death Stranding on the map, and collect rent/allow themselves to be attacked by bounty hunters? Their visibility will be opened according to server activity and game progress.
- Should state-owned enterprises gameify themselves as specific resource purchasers while selling props and services in the “first party”? For example, energy companies sell energy cores, but at the same time, they continuously purchase “resources needed to manufacture energy cores” at fluctuating prices.
- If private competition is allowed, this resource system should also apply to private enterprises.
Negative EV Durable Goods Consumption
- Besides dismantling and PvP, should more negative EV durable goods synthesis and consumption scenarios be designed at discretion, such as multi-equipment synthesis and consumption of durable goods to promote overall game progress, etc.?
- The game should allow the Universal Prosecutor’s Office to violently destroy the resources of players who cheat or violate game rules, and reward the whistleblowers at the same time.