Onboard Web2 and Web3 players to your game with Babylon Wallet.

Chibi Clash

Chibi Clash is a blockchain game all about fantasy and adventure utilized using an auto-battler mode.

  • Other
Price $0.00
Market Cap -
Fully Diluted Market Cap $170,071
Volume(24h) 1
24h % Change 0.04
Circulating Supply 0.00 CLASH
Max Supply 1,000,000,000
Total Supply 1,000,000,000

Chibi Clash NFT Game

Chibi Clash is a blockchain game all about fantasy and adventure utilized using an auto-battler mode. Chibi Clash has an official governance token called “$CLASH” which is also accepted as an NFT token, an in-game currency called “$SHIN” which can be obtained by winning play-to-earn games and can be used for Chibi Clash game resources and activities.

Each game in Chibi Clash requires a player to win 10 battles before their Morale runs out, each match will earn them 1 Trophy with their selected troops and weapons strengthened for the next match. If the game is a draw, neither Morale will be gained nor lost by the player, who may move on to the next round of the competition will also vary according to the match. If the player loses the game, Morale will be deducted depending on the player’s tier: Tier 1, 2, or 3.

Chibi Citizens are a highlight of Chibi Clash because it features the different heroes and characters in the game with unique abilities and weapons to use for a match, weapons available are Bow, Long Sword, Axe Spear, Sword & Shield, Fan, Pole Blade, Staff, Crescent Blade, and Halberd which can all be upgraded per win. Chibi Citizens are earned by using $SHIN, one Citizen will cost a player 9,900 $SHIN, but prices may change due to the increasing value of the selected Chibi Citizen. After minting, players have a 90% chance to earn either a Farmer, Trader, or Craftsman, and a 10% chance to earn a Soldier since it is a high-ranking character. Every 10, 30, 60, and 100+ days, Chibi Citizens are upgraded to a higher level depending on the task that the Citizens have accomplished.

Are you a gamer looking to explore other NFT Games?
Check out our nft launchpad page for the latest releases and offers.

NFT Launchpad