Onboard Web2 and Web3 players to your game with Babylon Wallet.
Applied Cryptography Engineer
Help us build user-friendly secure non-custodial wallet solutions. Help us architect, build, audit and deliver secure but easy-to-use solutions for onboarding new users to Web3.
What you’ll do:
- Architect solutions and document them through technical specifications, diagrams and academic papers
- Design and build proofs of concept
- Review architectures and implementations, identify flaws or vulnerabilities and propose fixes
- Elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), with schemes such as ECDSA, EdDSA, BLS, and curves such as secp256k1, curve25519
- Threshold Signature Schemes (TSS)
- Multi-party Computation (MPC)
- Distributed Key Generation (DKG)
- Secure enclaves
Nice to haves:
- Blockchain and smart contract development, preferably Cosmos SDK
- Experience in building crypto wallets or related applications
- Experience with zero-knowledge proofs
- Familiarity with Intel SGX and AWS Nitro Enclaves
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Please send any published cryptography works or published papers.
- Your CV